KICK-OFF MEETING PROJECT „PROMOTION AND DEVELOPMENT OF NATURAL AND CULTURAL HERITAGE OF BULGARIAN – GREEK CROSS-BORDER REGION THROUGH SMART AND DIGITAL TOOLS“, ACRONYM „еTOURIST“, SUBSIDY CONTRACT № В2.6С.07/09.10.2017
On 04.12.2017 in Soufli, Greece, the 1st Project meeting on the project „Promotion and development of natural and cultural heritage of Bulgarian – Greek cross-border region through smart and digital tools“, with acronym „eTOURIST“, Subsidy contract № В2.6с.07/09.10.2017 was held. The meeting was hosted Project Beneficiary 2 - DIMOSINETERISTIKI Evros SA. The meeting was attended by 13 participants - representatives of the four partners from Bulgaria and Greece, as follows:
- Poulilios Evangelos - Mayor of Soufli and Vice President of DImossineteristiki Evros S.A;
- Kazakis Evangelos - Representative of Dimossineteristiki Evros S.A and General Manager;
- Thalia Vrachiologlou - Representative of Dimossineteristiki Evros S.A;
- Kavazidou Anastasia - Representative of Dimossineteristiki Evros S.A;
- Maltepiotis Athanasios - Representative of Dimossineteristiki Evros S.A;
- Kalliounis Ioannis - Representative of Dimossineteristiki Evros S.A;
- Rayna Yovcheva - Representative of RMA ”Maritza”;
- Anna Peeva - Representative of RMA”Maritza”;
- Ivaylo Dobrev - Representative of RMA”Maritza”;
- George Bekiaridis - Representative of Active Citizens Partnership;
- Giannakidou Angeliki - Representative of Ethnological Museum of Thrace;
- John Koukmas - Representative of Ethnological Museum of Thrace;
- Valentini Sakratou - Representative of Ethnological Museum of Thrace.
During the meeting the partners discussed the following issues:
- Designation of the members of the Joint Project Management Team and the Project Management Committee;
- Presentation and discussion of project partners' tasks;
- Discuss the upcoming initiatives on the project;
- Preview of the time table of the activities.
Promoting and developing the natural and cultural heritage of the Bulgarian-Greek cross-border region through smart and electronic instruments - eTOURIST"INTERREG V-A Cooperation Program Greece - Bulgaria" 2014-2020
The main objective of the project is to promote and develop the cultural and natural heritage and heritage related to traditional foods and wine in the Haskovo-Evros region.
European UnionThe project is implemented with the financial support of the EU