THIRD MEETING PROJECT „PROMOTION AND DEVELOPMENT OF NATURAL AND CULTURAL HERITAGE OF BULGARIAN – GREEK CROSS-BORDER REGION THROUGH SMART AND DIGITAL TOOLS“, ACRONYM „еTOURIST“, SUBSIDY CONTRACT № В2.6С.07/09.10.2017
On 2.10.2018 г. in Alexandropoulos in Greece, the 3rd Project meeting on the project „Promotion and development of natural and cultural heritage of Bulgarian – Greek cross-border region through smart and digital tools“, with acronym „eTOURIST“, Subsidy contract № В2.6с.07/09.10.2017 was held. The meeting was hosted by the Project Beneficiary 3 – Ethnological Museum of Thrace.
The meeting was attended by 6 representatives of the four partners from Bulgaria and Greece as follows:
- Rayna Yovcheva, representative of LB. Regional Municipalities Association “Maritza”;
- Anna Nenova-Peeva, representative of LB. Regional Municipalities Association “Maritza”;
- Thalia Vrachiologlou, representative PB2. Dimossineteristiki Evros S.A;
- Mansoudis Evangelos, Project manager and representative of PB3. Ethnological Museum of Thrace;
- Aggeliki Giannakidou, President of the board of Ethnological Museum of Thrace (PB3);
- George Bekiaridis, representative PB4. Active Citizens Partnership;
During the meeting the partners discussed the following issues:
- Project progress discussed per work packages and specific activities. Implementation of tender procedures - contracted activities, forthcoming procedures and deadlines. Need for budget changes and decision-making for specific changes in JoB;
- Funding and payment of the project funds;
- Completion of the start-up activities and updating of the STPP;
- Setting a date for the next meeting;
- Review the activity schedule.
Promoting and developing the natural and cultural heritage of the Bulgarian-Greek cross-border region through smart and electronic instruments - eTOURIST"INTERREG V-A Cooperation Program Greece - Bulgaria" 2014-2020
The main objective of the project is to promote and develop the cultural and natural heritage and heritage related to traditional foods and wine in the Haskovo-Evros region.
European UnionThe project is implemented with the financial support of the EU