20 people participated in the 3-day training connected to wine-tasting and traditional culinary of Haskovo-Evros region. The twenty participants were split into two groups because of Covid 19 pandemic. PB4 provided masks and disinfectant and a big room was used so physical distance to be kept.
The topics that were covered during the training are:
- General information about eTOURIST project.
- Aims of Interreg Program.
- Traditional Culinary and wines.
- Study of traditional culinary & wine in Haskovo and Evros region to present traditional cuisine & recipes, herbs & spices, traditional food products.
- Common traditional recipes from Bulgaria and Greece and how can be incorporated in the menu
- Menu Composition.
- Trends and Nutrition Trends
- Advanced culinary techniques
- Specialty and regional cuisines.
- Traditional food products, traditional culinary events
- Promotion of cultural & natural sites for traditional culinary & wine
- Study of traditional culinary and winePromotion of traditional foods and wines of the area.